- This event has passed.
Attention: The December meeting has been postponed to January 13th.
Join us on Monday, January 13th at 8:30am at the Plymouth Area Chamber of Commerce for another in our ongoing series of “What to Expect in 2020” meetings.
These meetings are open to not just tourism and hospitality industry folks but doctors, lawyers, accountants and on and on. We are all part of the 2020 Commemoration and together we’ll make it an unforgettable year.
Please RSVP for this free event so we know how many people to expect.
We continue to build on this series of informational meetings so if you have yet to attend one, now’s a great time to start! If you’ve attended a past meeting we always come prepared to present the latest updates and discuss your questions.
What’s the main question we aim to answer?
>>>How will the 400th commemoration affect my business?
There will be a lot of ground covered at this meeting, including:
- Inform the business community about the planned Signature events and and Programs of the 2020 Commemoration
- Present and clarify Safety and Security plans
- Present Shuttle Parking plans
Who Should attend?
- Anyone who owns a for-profit or non-profit business anywhere in Plymouth.
- Anyone who works in a for-profit or non-profit business in Plymouth.
Plymouth 400 is partnering with the following organizations on this meeting:
Plymouth Police Department
Plymouth Area Chamber of Commerce
Destination Plymouth County
Plymouth Bay Cultural District
Please RSVP on Eventbrite.
- January 13, 2020
8:30 am - 10:00 am
- 134 Court Street
- Plymouth, MA 02360 United States + Google Map