- This event has passed.
All are welcome! We continue to build on this series of informational meetings so if you have yet to attend one, now’s a great time to start! If you’ve attended a past meeting we always come prepared to present the latest updates and discuss your questions.
Featured speaker: Maggie Baxter, Vice President of Programming for lead Media Sponsor, NBC10/NECN/Telemundo Boston. Maggie will be explaining how they will promote Plymouth 400 regionally and nationally.
How will the 400th commemoration affect your business?
What is the purpose of the meeting?
- Inform the business community about the planned Signature events and Legacy Projects for 2020
- Present and clarify Safety and Security plans
- Present Shuttle Parking plans
- Business Partnerships
- Signature Sponsorships
Who Should attend?
- Anyone who owns a for-profit or non-profit business anywhere in Plymouth.
- Anyone who works in a for-profit or non-profit business in Plymouth
- Curious members of the community who want to learn more or get involved.
- September 18, 2019
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Spire Center for the Performing Arts
Wed, September 18, 2019 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM EDT Add to Calendar Location Spire Center for the Performing Arts 25 1/2 Court Street
Plymouth, MA 02360 United States + Google Map