- This event has passed.
The purpose of Plymouth 400 Community Update Meetings is to offer the community an opportunity to hear about plans for the historic 2020 Anniversary and the events and programs being planned to commemorate this iconic moment in American history. We also will discuss ways that you can volunteer and participate if you are interested.
- Saturday, September 14th, 2019 – 10:30AM @ Plymouth Public Library – Plymouth
- Wednesday, September 18 @ 6:00pm @ Spire Center for the Performing Arts – Plymouth
- This meeting is called “What to Expect in 2020: Part Three” and is geared specifically toward the Plymouth Business Community. Click here for details.
- Thursday, October 17th, 2019 – 6:30PM @ Plymouth Center for the Arts – Plymouth
- Saturday, November 2nd, 2019 – 10:30AM @ Manomet Branch of Plymouth Public Library – Manomet
- Wednesday, December 11th, 2019 – 6:30PM @ Christ Church Parish – Plymouth
- Wednesday, January 15th, 2020 – 6:30PM @ J. James Auctioneers & Appraisers (Cold Spring Chapel) – Plymouth
The first 45-60 minutes will give an overview of Plymouth 400’s goals, mission and Signature Events and Programs.
If you are interested in volunteering you can stay and we will discuss ways that you can volunteer and participate.
All Plymouth 400 Community Update Meetings are open the public and those in attendance will be encouraged to ask questions and provide feedback.
- What’s the plan and why? Signature Events and Programs of 2020 and their projected economic impact
- What’s ahead? Pre-Commemoration Events & Programs, educational programming, and engaging communities outside of Plymouth
- Get involved! Ways you can participate in upcoming programs and events
Register on Eventbrite.
- September 14, 2019
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Community Update